- creating comprehensive UX strategies for our global clients in order to optimise business conversion,
- running tests, research and collecting user feedback for our existing and in-progress projects,
- helping our teams deliver full documentation, which translates into nice visuals,
- meeting clients and running workshops, e.g. Google Venture Design Sprints, to find best solutions for their products.
- 2 years’ experience as a UX designer,
- a portfolio of previous projects which demonstrates that you are able to increase user engagement and ultimately boost conversion as well as show your design process,
- a comprehensive knowledge of User Research methodologies,
- full understanding of the importance of User feedback,
- ability to generate wireframes, user flows and diagrams - easily and quickly generate ideas and solutions,
- ability to explain your decisions to the team and clients,
- knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, and prototyping tools (InVision is fine),
- strong command of written and spoken English,
- knowledge of analytics and test tools such as Google Analytics, Mix Panel, GA, Hotjar, Userzoom, AppSee, UserTesting and more
No strong hierarchy, cooperation with global clients, dev-friendly processes, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.