- coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed. Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team,
- creating or facilitating creation of user stories and other lean documentation when necessary
- looking for improvements and questioning status quo, to the point of creating new processes and adjustments,
- being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions,
- mentoring and being a trainer at both internal and external workshops.
- have minimum 1 year’s experience in managing Agile IT project,
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English,
- have proven experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies,
- are familiar with one of the agile project management tools - Jira, Trello or others,
- can convince us that effective communication and finding solutions is your strong suit,
- can easily deal with obstacles and blockers,
- can advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients,
- are able to make clients’ ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them, creating MVP and facilitating developers’ estimation,
- have a passion for new technologies.
No strong hierarchy, cooperation with global clients, dev-friendly processes, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.