We are looking for an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations related to the human resource department. The HR assistant is expected to have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Provide clerical and administrative support for all internal HR related inquiries or requests and assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Oversee the completion of daily tasks and provide well organized reports and documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Conduct initial orientations and training sessions related to internal task management tools to newly hired employees
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel performance evaluations.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply if you have:
- Degree in related field.
- 1+ years of experience as an HR assistant (nice to have).
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact and professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Strong time management, data management and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English is a plus
No strong hierarchy, cooperation with global clients, dev-friendly processes, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.