Your responsibilities will include
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed.
- Becoming the primary contact for all customer account management issues and building strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Motivating, supporting and guiding the IT project team and making developers estimation for different tasks.
- Taking care of customer complaints, finding solutions to their issues, and making sure to keep a positive relationship between both parties for future business ventures.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Coordinating and facilitating regular client meetings.
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicating and reporting monthly/quarterly initiative progress to the directors of the company or other stakeholders.
- Looking for improvements to the point of creating new processes and adjustments.
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions.
- Supporting internal departments as needed.
Apply if you
- have minimum 1 year’s experience in coordinating Agile IT project,
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English, Italian is a plus,
- have proven experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies,
- are familiar with one of the agile project management tools - Jira, Trello or others,
- can convince us that effective communication and finding solutions is your strong suit,
- can easily deal with obstacles and blockers,
- can advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients,
- are able to make clients’ ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them, creating MVP and facilitating developers’ estimation,
- have a passion for new technologies.
No strong hierarchy, cooperation with global clients, dev-friendly processes, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.